Last updated 21 January 2016.
UrbanMama Terms of Service
- The UrbanMama iOS apps (“UrbanMama” and “UrbanMama Lite”) are provided solely to assist users in discovering and sharing information and recommendations for kid-friendly places and events.
- In this document, “UrbanMama” refers to both apps (UrbanMama and UrbanMama Lite).
- Your use of UrbanMama signifies your agreement with these Terms of Service.
- Terms of service may be changed at any time. They will be effective upon posting here. The date when revisions were last made is indicated at the top of this page.
- Use of UrbanMama
- UrbanMama OOD (“we/us”) strives to find the best places and events for kids. The content available on UrbanMama has been provided to the best of our and our users’ knowledge and ability. Please verify details with the provider, as last-minute changes can occur.
- The content provided on UrbanMama may be modified, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- We retain the right to deny access to anyone to UrbanMama at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
- Because UrbanMama uses your device’s data connection, your mobile service provider might charge you for your data usage.
- User-Provided Content
- UrbanMama allows users to contribute content, such as information about places and events, reviews, photos and ratings, for the benefit of other users.
- You are the owner of any and all such content that you provide to UrbanMama, and you are responsible for your content.
- As a condition of your use of UrbanMama, you guarantee that all content (ratings, comments, photos, new places or events) supplied by you to UrbanMama is accurate and complete to the best of your abilities.
- You agree not to violate our Content Guidelines:
- Make sure your contributions are relevant, appropriateand helpful to others.
- Contributions must be original. Write your own reviews and take your own photos.
- Don’t post photos that violate others’ privacy without their permission. Avoid close-ups of children.
- You can list your own kid-friendly business/event by providing the facts (name, location, address, phone, website, features), but don’t review or promote your own business in UrbanMama.
- We will remove any content that we deem to be inappropriate or questionable.
- Our right to use your content: By contributing content to UrbanMama, you irrevocably grant us global, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable use of your content.
- Ownership and Restrictions
- UrbanMama OOD owns the UrbanMama app/platform, aggregate user ratings, and all content available within UrbanMama with the following exceptions: user-provided content and 3rd party photos for event entries, which we have been provided for informational purposes only.
- Users own their own user-provided content.
- As such, you agree not to copy any content or information from UrbanMama by any automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Liability Disclaimer
- UrbanMama OOD does not guarantee the accuracy of – and disclaims all liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies related to – the information, descriptions, photos or reviews of any place or event,including all user-provided content, in UrbanMama.
- UrbanMama OOD disclaims all liability for any user-provided content, including descriptions and photos, which violates our Content Guidelines.
- If you feel that some content is inaccurate or inappropriate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much detail as possible, including the name of the entry and screen shots. We will remove any content that we deem to be inappropriate or questionable.
- UrbanMama contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your reference only. UrbanMama OOD is not responsible for the content on or the practices of external web sites.
- The contents of UrbanMama are ©2015 UrbanMama OOD. All rights reserved.
- UrbanMama does not collect any information about users.
- UrbanMama OOD collects content which users submit to UrbanMama and intend for public consumption, including information about places and events, ratings, comments and photos. We may display this information on UrbanMama products such as UrbanMama, share it with partners, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
©2015 UrbanMama OOD. All rights reserved.